What is the correct spelling for THIRED?
This word (Thired) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THIRED
- aired A toothbrush should be cleansed and aired and if possible sunned every day. Never use a brush that has begun to lose its bristles, or which has become caked or yellow.
- fired As he was showing them where Phil stood when the shot was fired the Dean again interrupted with, "Wait a minute.
- hired But she must have got wind of it somehow, for she's hired a motor and slipped off.
- mired Horses slipped and went down, but were raised again; fresnos were mired , but freed once more; men gave out and were sent to their camp.
- shred The quays and houses underneath the hill Twinkled with lights; I heard the sea's faint fret; And then above the eastern cape's long billow Silent there welled a trembling line of yellow, A shred that quickened, then a half that grew To a full moon, that moved with even will.
- Chaired From 1972 to 1975, Butler chaired the high-profile Committee on Mentally Abnormal Offenders, widely referred to as the Butler Committee, which proposed major reforms to the law and psychiatric services, some of which have been implemented.
- Haired The former is fair-haired; the glance of his eyes is deep and constant.
69 words made from the letters THIRED
4 letter words made from THIRED:deth, dher, dier, diet, dire, dirt, dith, edit, eiht, heir, herd, hide, hire, ihde, iteh, ithe, reid, reit, reth, reti, ride, ried, riht, rite, tehr, thed, thie, tide, tied, tier, tihr, tire, trei.
5 letter words made from THIRED:dheri, dirth, erith, heidt, herdt, hired, ither, reith, rheid, rieth, rithe, tehri, therd, thier, third, thred, tired, tried.
3 letter words made from THIRED:die, dit, dre, ert, het, hie, hrt, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, ted, ter, thd, tie, trh, tri.