What is the correct spelling for THIRT?
This word (Thirt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THIRT
- shirt It might have been in one with the shirt !
- thirst And with his cheery summons I sat down with him to work, one on each side of the table, remembering the German proverb-"Thirst comes from the evil one, but good wine from the Powers above."
- thirsty But Anna was not greatly interested in the honey; she had even forgotten that she was hungry and thirsty .
- thirty When he looked at his watch again, it was five-thirty.
- thor The old woman's cats, by Thor !
- thwart How, now, to thwart the carrying out of Doris' cleverly carried scheme.
- Thar Thar he goes to grass!"
- That Thank you, Blatchford; that will do.
- Their "I know their kind only too well.
- thirds I risked about two-thirds of my hard-earned wages."
- HIT Malone, you name it, and it's been hit."