What is the correct spelling for THISOR?
This word (Thisor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THISOR
- thirst The horses were now very troublesome to drive, the poor creatures being very bad with thirst.
- tho Tho' out of the order in which the Hon.
- thor Thor knew that he was hurt, but he could not comprehend that hurt.
- thorn It was a glowing ruby-he held it in his hand- His hand was thin and withered, it shook beneath the gem; He took the vivid ruby, the ransom of a land, And tied it firmly, tightly, within his garment's hem; And then he shuffled forward, but like a thorn within His soul he bore the torment of bitterness and sin!
- thou Art thou a man of the day or a man of the night?
- thus Thus a few minutes passed.
- visor Then the grim antagonist lifted his visor, and showed him the countenance of Commercial Disgrace.
- His Give him his way.
- Thar Git a hitch thar-to the saplin'!
- Their But their mother only shook her head.
- These Oh, Uncle Nordan, you don't know what these days have been like!
- This This I never could understand."
- Those It was one of those things, or all of them, or some other like one of them.