What is the correct spelling for THISR?
This word (Thisr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THISR
- there I see no longer ! I myself am there, Sit on the ground-sward, and the banquet share. – Garden Of Boccaccio, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- thirst But, man, thirst is not the only risk we run.
- thirsty They had not found a spring or brook since leaving Mrs. Getchell, and they were both very thirsty as well as tired and hungry.
- thrice Out of the night, over the hidden sea, came the sound of men's voices lifted, thrilling the darkness thrice: the sound of three British cheers.
- thus And by a very euill man thus.
- These These were behind the house.
- This Why how was this?
- Those "Oh, those were all given out long ago.