What is the correct spelling for THISTHURSDAY?
This word (Thisthursday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THISTHURSDAY
- thesaurus He was, however, a highly cultivated man, and employed his pen in many of the controversies of the time, writing Remarks on Mr. Bowman's Visitation Sermon in 1731, and on Stephen's Thesaurus in 1733, and in 1744 a pamphlet on the Present State of Europe.
- theseus Just as I was thinking to play the Bacchus to your Theseus, up steps an old gentleman from Yorkshire, who hears it is fashionable to marry bonas robas, proposes honourable matrimony, and deprives me and the world of La Meronville!
- thursday Will call on you Thursday at four.
- Disbursed In Prussia even the highest in rank was little esteemed if he was not useful to the State; and the King himself was the most precise official, for he looked after every thousand thalers that were saved or disbursed.
- Discoursed It was not merely on high questions of science he discoursed with the discoverer of the circulation of the blood-witness "Dr. Harvey's pleasant water cider."
- Bethesda Modern travellers have noticed that this pool of Bethesda is an intermittent spring, which may have possessed medicinal qualities.
- zithers At another time he devoted himself entirely to music, and in a long latticed room, with a vermilion-and-gold ceiling and walls of olive- green lacquer, he used to give curious concerts in which mad gypsies tore wild music from little zithers, or grave yellow-shawled Tunisians plucked at the strained strings of monstrous lutes, while grinning negroes beat monotonously upon copper drums, or turbaned Indians, crouching upon scarlet mats, blew through long pipes of reed or brass, and charmed, or feigned to charm, great hooded snakes and horrible horned adders.
- thirstier Ef we don't hit water purty soon, we'll be thirstier yet, so we might as well fill up now."
- Thursdays I allowed him so much-a small sum-paid weekly, on Thursdays; and it was a Wednesday when he was-when he died.
- am on pins and needles
- did one's utmost
- frowning upon
- most twilit
- completely sealed
- pencil drawings