What is the correct spelling for THNINGS?
This word (Thnings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THNINGS
- nothings They had a very passion of amusing themselves with nothings.
- things But I don't care for the things you like so much to talk with him about.
- thinness If an Indian happens to become confused with regard to this, he lays down his burden, and, taking his axe, cuts through the bark of a tree; from the thickness or thinness of which he can tell the north point at once, the bark being thicker on that side.
- thinning Everyone can recall the enormous brow of Mr. Barrett, and how beneath his great, burning eyes his cheeks hollowed suddenly in, thinning down to his sensitive mouth.
- thinks "I hardly know," said Tom; "but I want to hear what Captain Hardy thinks about them.
- awnings The "Startler," with her deck as white as hands could make it, lay looking smart and bright in her moorings below the island, her yards perfectly square, her sides glistening with fresh paint, her brass rails, bell, and guns flashing back the sun's rays, and the awnings spread over the deck almost as white as snow.
- thongs This was speedily applied to the hands of the two men, and loose thongs placed about their legs.
- NINES After dinner, when they were getting the table ready to play 'red nines,' he did murmur: "Did you sleep last night-after?"
62 words made from the letters THNINGS
4 letter words made from THNINGS:gihn, gish, gist, hing, hinn, hint, hisn, hits, hnin, ings, inhg, inns, insh, inst, nigh, ning, ninh, nith, nits, shin, shit, sigh, sign, sing, sinn, snit, stih, thin, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh.
3 letter words made from THNINGS:gin, hin, inh, inn, nig, nit, nth, sin, sit, sth, tin, tsh.
5 letter words made from THNINGS:hings, hints, hsing, ngsit, nighs, night, ninth, nthin, shing, shinn, sight, sting, thigs, thing, thins, tings, tsing.