What is the correct spelling for THORIES?
This word (Thories) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THORIES
- thirties These may be of any age from eighty odd to the bitter thirties.
- thrice Do this twice or thrice with fresh Milk and Water.
- throes Sometimes, in the throes of literary composition, she could not think of the word that she wanted.
- Theories "Listen, you have too many different theories about Grant Atherwald," laughed Louise.
- Tories To John Adams, July 21st Political Liberty and National Faith-The Tories.
- Therese This man had become a friend to her, and she quitted him and Therese sadly.
- Torres So that should any peasants favorable to Philip's cause carry the news to Las Torres, that general would be forced to believe that he was being pursued by a veritable army.
- tries "As for it's being a disease-there are people that call it a disease, and there are others who call it a cure; and there are still others who say it's a remedy worse than the disease it tries to cure.
- dories These dories were entirely different propositions from the heavy motor-boats that the men used almost entirely near the island.
- chores Right that second, I heard my pop calling me from away down on the main floor of the barn, "Better come on down and finish your chores, Bill," which I had, and which I started to do, climbing backwards down the new ladder very carefully to the haymow floor and then down the other ladder to the main floor of the barn.
244 words made from the letters THORIES
4 letter words made from THORIES:eiht, eohr, eris, eroh, eros, erst, heir, hero, hire, hito, hits, hoei, hoer, hoes, hore, hors, hose, host, hoti, iteh, ithe, itoh, orte, orti, oser, othe, oths, otis, reho, reit, resh, rest, reth, reti, rhos, ries, riho, riht, riot, rise, rite, rohe, rose, rote, roth, rots, sehr, seht, seoi, seor, seth, shio, shit, shoe, shor, shot, sieh, sire, site, sore, sort, stih, stir, stoh, tehr, teoh, tero, teso, thie, thio, thoi, thor, thro, thse, thsr, tier, ties, tihr, tihs, tire, tiro, toei, toer, tohr, tore, tosh, trei, treo, trio.
5 letter words made from THORIES:eorsi, erith, ethio, ethoi, ethos, heirs, heist, heris, hersi, hiero, hiers, hiser, hoers, hoest, hoist, hores, horie, horis, horse, horst, horti, hosei, hoser, hosie, hotei, ister, isthe, istoe, istre, ither, itser, oerth, oestr, oiher, orest, orhei, oshie, osier, osite, oster, oteri, other, rehts, reios, reist, reith, resit, resto, rhies, rhois, riesh, rieth, riets, risto, rites, rithe, roehi, roshi, rosit, rosti, rotes, roths, rotie, rotis, seith, seito, serot, sethi, shero, shier, shire, shiro, shirt, shite, shito, shoei, shore, shori, short, siero, sieth, sihor, siret, sirte, siter, sitoe, sohei, soire, steir, stire, stoer, store, strei, stroe, stroh, tehri, tehrs, theis, thero, thier, thies, thioe, thori, threo, throe, tiers, tires, tirso, tohir, toser, toshi, treis, treos, tresh, tries, trios, trise, triso, troie, trois.
3 letter words made from THORIES:eos, ert, esr, est, het, hie, hoe, hot, hrt, ies, ire, irs, iso, ore, res, ret, rho, rio, rit, roe, rot, set, sir, sit, soh, sot, sth, ter, tho, tie, toe, tor, trh, tri, tsh.