What is the correct spelling for THORNES?
This word (Thornes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THORNES
- things Today I heard some mighty things And the words rose up like a thousand wings – A House Divided by Unknown Author
- thorn But, alas! my hand hath sworn Ne'er to pluck thee from thy thorn: – Miscellaneous: Poem XVII. by Unknown Author
- thorny Melissa flew into her arms again with a grateful sense of release from a load, and Berenike did all she could to smooth the thorny way for her.
- Theories He was not a bit of a business man, and he did not feel certain, with the theories which he had arrived at of the state of the country, that it was safe yet to spend the money which would have to be spent in putting the mill in order.
- horns No wonder the good woman was enraged and took the next train for Camden, giving her son and daughter a piece of her mind and winding up her discourse with: "And they say you have the very de'il himself, with hoofs and horns.
- thrones I saw, seated upon their thrones, the kings of the subterranean races.
- thorns She moved about gaily and briskly from one rose-tree to another, and the thorns caught hold of her dress as though they wanted to play with her.
- thongs So scarce did rope become during our journey, that the Bedouin had actually to take the leather thongs which bound their matted locks together, to lead the camels with, and rope was almost the only thing they tried to steal from us while we were in their company.