What is the correct spelling for THOSDE?
This word (Thosde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THOSDE
- chased the names on the stones were all erased and i thought it was you that i had chased – Like A Fool by superchunk
- dosed The patient must be kept awake, walked about between two strong persons, made to grasp the handles of a galvanic battery, dosed with strong coffee, and vigorously slapped.
- host At the start the client's nervous. That's when you become the host. Tell them all about your service. Laugh about which Olsen Twin you hate the most. – The Naked Maid by Unknown Author
- nosed Leather, steel, and dust, clad them from head to foot; big and black as bears; wolf-eyed, fox-nosed.
- teased "Then Bruin heard the rabbits, and the bear teased the wolf by letting him know that the birds had a great secret.
- thawed Davy's hard face thawed suddenly, and he said, "Ay, since she wore petticoats up to her knees, and I was a boy in a jacket, and we played hop-skotch in the haggard, and double-my-duck agen the cowhouse gable.
- Horsed They had been gradually armed, horsed, and trained during the war, by the greatest exertions of the wealthiest among their officers, and they had certainly proved to be worth all the trouble they had cost.
- Housed Certainly he kept a greater state and was better housed than the duke of Valentinois' governor.
66 words made from the letters THOSDE
3 letter words made from THOSDE:des, doe, doh, dos, dot, dts, edo, eos, est, het, hod, hoe, hot, ode, oed, set, sod, soh, sot, sth, ted, thd, tho, tod, toe, tsh.
5 letter words made from THOSDE:desto, dhote, doest, doeth, dohse, doseh, ethos, hoest, odets, shoed, thode, todes, tosed.
4 letter words made from THOSDE:deth, dose, dote, dots, hedo, hoes, hose, host, odeh, odet, othe, oths, sdeh, sdot, seht, seth, shed, shod, shoe, shot, stoh, teoh, teso, thed, thse, toed, tosh.