What is the correct spelling for THOUGHPUT?
This word (Thoughput) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THOUGHPUT
- art promoted
- full growth
- Hooped None of the present generation of Kirkwall women could ever have seen a lady in a hoop, and behind the present generation there was no likelihood of any hooped ladies in Kirkwall.
- kaput Soon I shall take to drinking; then I shall be "Kaput" veree quick.
- Moppet It may not concern thee, moppet.
- poppet "You're very wise, poppet.
- puppet Whether he paint his face into a smile or a scowl, whether he put on the blond wig of innocence, or the black wig of villainy, the man's movement and gesture, the tone of his voice, the accent of his words, the length of his sentences, are always the same: so much so that in one play there may be two or three Alfieris, good and bad, Alfieris turned perfectly virtuous or perfectly vicious; but anything that is not an Alfieri in some tolerably transparent disguise, is sure to be a puppet, a lay figure with as few joints as possible, just able to stretch out its arms and clap them to its sides, but dangling suspended between heaven and earth.
- teapot Elsie, who had just taken up the teapot, set it down again upon the table.
- theist In order to discuss this question, let us begin by allowing the theist to continue his pleading.
- thirst "That won't be much odds," said one of the men; "better be made prisoners than die of hunger and thirst out here."
- thorpe "But the medium business is such awful rubbish," objected Thorpe.
- thought "And you thought about me?
- threat Dick was considerably disturbed by this remark, which had much the sound of a threat, and looked out of the door uneasily.
- torpid Matters continued in this torpid state till 1782, when a quarrel between the brothers and a tenant, broke the enchantment, and shewed the actors in real view.