What is the correct spelling for THOUK?
This word (Thouk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THOUK
- chock As Matthew places a Chock full oNuts coffee can alongside another can, he crosses off the last item on the bucket list ("witness something truly majestic") and places it between the cans.
- hock Dere's two or t'ree pun'kins, de finest kind o' pampoene, in de hock wid him-dat's his scoff fo' de day, an' if he don't eat 'em all up 'fore night, den he's yust agun' to ketch it. I've been working all week, i'm up to my neck in hock Come saturday night i let my ramrod rock – Ramrod by Bruce Springsteen
- hook Go on, hook it." Drowsed with the fume of poppies, while thy hook Spares the next swath and all its twined flowers; And sometimes like a gleaner thou dost keep Steady thy laden head across a brook; – Ode To Autumn by John Keats
- shock The shock kept her still trembling and her face bloodless. O, it sets my hart a-clickin' like the tickin' of a clock, When the frost is on the punkin and the fodder's in the shock! – When the Frost is on the Punkin by James Whitcomb Riley
- shook Nance shook her head, and he went on. On plains no sieging mine's volcano shook, The blue-eyed German changed his sword to pruning-hook. – Gertrude of Wyoming by Thomas Campbell