What is the correct spelling for THOUNGE?
This word (Thounge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THOUNGE
- hung And from his belt a sabre swung, And from his shoulder loosely hung – Bride of Abydos, The by george gordon, lord byron
- hunger Apropos "schwer" - ich habe schwerwiegend Hunger; das ist der Grund warum ich vor 'nem Metzger liegend lunger. – ... und ich geh nicht zum Arzt by fettes brot
- lounger Then Augustus had affected the man of pleasure, the learned lounger about town, the all-accomplished Pericles of the papers, gayly quoting Horace, gravely flanking a fly from the leader of Lord Dunshunner.
- lunge There are muttering voices outside, the latch is tried, then a heavy lunge breaks the bolt.
- thorny It is better watered than the western districts, enjoying a rainfall of from ten to twenty-five inches in the year, and is therefore mostly covered with grass after the rains, and not merely with dry thorny bushes.
- Chung I have repeatedly attended the morning levees of Miss PWAN YEKOO, who was exhibited with her serving-maid, LUM AKUM, Mr. SOO CHUNE, the musical professor, his son and daughter, MUN CHUNG and AMOON, and Mr. ALEET MONG, the interpreter.