What is the correct spelling for THREATAN?
This word (Threatan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THREATAN
- cretan Till other evidence comes to hand these little objects must be our witnesses to the existence of a highly developed sub-Hittite culture in Cilicia which, as early as the ninth century, had already been refined by the influence of the Greek settlements on the Anatolian coasts and perhaps, even earlier, by the Cretan art of the Aegean area.
- sheraton I saw then that I was in a large, old-fashioned drawing-room, with plenty of ancient blue and white china, Sheraton furniture, and a fireplace suggesting a design of Adams'.
- thracian That Thracian tribe which mourned at each birth as others do at death, had a true philosophy of man's estate.
- thread A thread of silver stretched before them, crossing the line of their course.
- thready A little injudicious roughness of handling, and that thready , flickering pulse might stop for ever; and yet it was almost certain that if he were not speedily aroused, his stupor would gradually deepen until it shaded off imperceptibly into death.
- threat Fortunately, soon after they had gone a shepherd arrived, but he had been afraid at first to leave the hut lest they should put their threat into execution.
- threaten 2994. Did he turn out any people for doing so, or threaten to turn them out?
- threatened She hurried down the hill to the house, as though she saw it already threatened .
- throat My throat went dry.
- throaty Swallowing it with considerable difficulty, the harmony was taken up again, a bit throaty for a few notes.
- Thereat The college grounds were free to all; this meeting was evidently accidental and all that had passed thereat was a few words with the boy, which Arthur would be sure to repent at once; nor did Christian desire to prevent him.
- Threading This apprehension threading my heated thoughts of the gold and silver kept me restless during the greater part of the night, and I also held my brains on the stretch with devices for saving ourselves and the treasure; yet I could not satisfy my mind that anything was to be done unless Nature herself assisted us in freeing the schooner.
- Treating The nature cure advocate is perfectly right in saying that there is no use treating such diseases; the thing is to restore the body to its former tone, so that we may be superior to our normal environment and its strains.
- threatens This curious method is used by the mothers not only to take the young to favorable feeding-grounds, but also to get them quickly out of the way when sudden danger threatens , like fire or flood, from which it is impossible to hide.
- threats She was indignant not with the threats , but with the suspicion.
195 words made from the letters THREATAN
3 letter words made from THREATAN:aar, ana, ane, ant, ara, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, han, hat, hen, het, hrt, net, nth, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tat, tea, ten, ter, tet, tnt, trh.
4 letter words made from THREATAN:aare, anar, ante, area, atar, earn, etah, etna, haan, hare, hart, hate, hean, hear, heat, hera, htet, naah, neah, near, neat, nett, nhat, raha, rahe, rahn, raht, rana, ranh, rant, rate, rehn, rent, reth, rhea, tahn, tara, tare, tarn, tart, tate, tean, tear, teat, tehn, tehr, tent, tera, tern, teth, thea, then, thet, trat, trna.
5 letter words made from THREATAN:ahart, ahent, ahtna, aneth, antah, anter, arena, arent, arhat, athar, athea, athen, ather, attan, attar, atthe, earnt, earth, erath, erhan, ertan, haner, hanta, harae, haran, harat, haret, harta, harte, hartt, hatae, haten, hater, hatra, heart, hrant, nahar, naher, nahta, naret, narth, natha, natta, natte, neath, nehra, netra, ntare, raahe, rahan, rahat, rahne, ranat, ranta, ratae, ratan, ratha, ratna, ratta, ratte, reata, reath, rehan, renta, rneth, taean, tahan, tahar, taher, tahta, tanah, tanat, tanha, tanta, tante, tarea, tarna, tarte, tatan, tatar, tateh, tater, tatra, teatr, tehan, tenta, tenth, terna, tetra, thaat, thane, thant, thara, thare, thean, theat, thena, thern, theta, thrae, thret, tranh, trata, trate, treat, treta.