What is the correct spelling for THRETAN?
This word (Thretan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THRETAN
- cretan That society then which nature has established for daily support is the domestic, and those who compose it are called by Charondas homosipuoi, and by Epimenides the Cretan homokapnoi; but the society of many families, which was first instituted for their lasting, mutual advantage, is called a village, and a village is most naturally composed of the descendants of one family, whom some persons call homogalaktes, the children and the children's children thereof: for which reason cities were originally governed by kings, as the barbarian states now are, which are composed of those who had before submitted to kingly government; for every family is governed by the elder, as are the branches thereof, on account of their relationship thereunto, which is what Homer says, "Each one ruled his wife and child;" and in this scattered manner they formerly lived.
- retain If he designs to remove me from you, can I have any wish to retain you?
- therein Then, plunging his long right arm therein up to the elbow, he drew forth a small parcel wrapped in white paper, and tied with a string of dazzling beads.
- thereon And surely we did took about for a flat rock to be for our use, and we came presently to a place nice to our purpose, that did be yet upward over the Land; and we climbed up on to the rock and sat thereon to have our food and drink.
- thereto It is because men be Driven thereto by need and poverty.
- thirteen 4889. You have been there for thirteen years?
- thread We can plainly trace the course of the Sarawak river, which looks from here like a thin silver thread , as it winds its way past Kuching, its white houses glittering in the sunshine.
- threads How the threads of his life ran next to hers, and crossed and recrossed them.
- threat Eva wrecks, we played the left, no threat We had him shook, couldn't look, dripped sweat – The Chase by Foxy Brown
- throat I have heard of some one who got his teeth knocked down his throat by them.
136 words made from the letters THRETAN
5 letter words made from THRETAN:ahent, aneth, anter, arent, athen, ather, atthe, earnt, earth, erath, erhan, ertan, haner, haret, harte, hartt, haten, hater, heart, hrant, naher, naret, narth, natte, neath, nehra, netra, ntare, rahne, ratte, reath, rehan, renta, rneth, taher, tante, tarte, tateh, tater, teatr, tehan, tenta, tenth, terna, tetra, thane, thant, thare, thean, theat, thena, thern, theta, thrae, thret, tranh, trate, treat, treta.
3 letter words made from THRETAN:ane, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, han, hat, hen, het, hrt, net, nth, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tat, tea, ten, ter, tet, tnt, trh.
4 letter words made from THRETAN:ante, earn, etah, etna, hare, hart, hate, hean, hear, heat, hera, htet, neah, near, neat, nett, nhat, rahe, rahn, raht, ranh, rant, rate, rehn, rent, reth, rhea, tahn, tare, tarn, tart, tate, tean, tear, teat, tehn, tehr, tent, tera, tern, teth, thea, then, thet, trat, trna.