What is the correct spelling for THREWIT?
This word (Threwit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THREWIT
- thawed "We must discuss that," said Tinman, smiling too, as a patient in bed may smile at a doctor's joke; for he was, as Crickledon had said of him, no fool on practical points, and Van Diemen's mention of the half-payment reassured him as to his old friend's position in the world, and softly thawed him.
- theorist The supreme value of his theory comes from the fact that he was one of the few who had actually experienced those creative impulses which as a theorist he endeavoured to account for.
- thereto Then by little and little I seemed to see the whole figure of her body, mounting out of the sea and standing before mee, wherefore I purpose to describe her divine semblance, if the poverty of my humane speech will suffer me, or her divine power give me eloquence thereto .
- therewith And, thereafter, having said such things as I might, though few they were, to comfort her, I bade her, gently, to sleep; and turned therewith to the Master Monstruwacan, who waited in quiet patience; and had no knowledge of that which I had heard and sent; for his hearing was but the normal; though his brain and heart were such as made me to love him.
- thread But all this while Jucundus had been conversing with him; and, unless we are quick about it, we shall lose several particulars which are necessary for those who wish to pursue without a break the thread of his history.
- thrift The dignity of knighthood was not beyond the reach of any man who could by diligence and thrift realise a good estate, or who could attract notice by his valour in a battle or a siege.
- thrifty The character of the immigration varied considerably, but on the whole the thrifty and industrious formed the larger proportion.
- throat He tripped Jahangir, got him down, and gripped him by the throat , saying:- "Yield, fool, and lie quiet.
- throwers It was their turn now, and the roar of their rifle-fire rang out and the bomb-throwers raised themselves to hurl their carefully-saved missiles on the advancing mass.
85 words made from the letters THREWIT
4 letter words made from THREWIT:eiht, heir, hire, htet, htwe, iteh, ithe, reit, reth, reti, rewi, rhew, rhiw, riht, rite, tehr, teth, teti, thet, thie, thit, tier, tihr, tire, tite, trei, twit, wehr, weir, weit, whet, whir, whit, wiht, wire, wirh, wreh, writ, wtih.
5 letter words made from THREWIT:erith, ither, itter, reith, rieth, rithe, tehri, tetri, tewit, thier, thiet, thret, tirth, titer, tithe, titre, triet, trite, trith, twert, twier, weith, werth, whire, white, wirth, withe, witte, write.
3 letter words made from THREWIT:ert, het, hew, hie, hrt, ire, ret, rit, ter, tet, tie, tit, trh, tri, wei, wet, wit.