What is the correct spelling for THRIDLY?
This word (Thridly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THRIDLY
- horridly It'll be horridly dark and gloomy in there this afternoon.
- luridly Loudly and luridly he swore.
- shrewdly "No reason why it should, or should not, be wasted on his wife," returned Dagmar shrewdly.
- thirdly Thirdly, the militia system must be organized throughout the thirteen states on uniform principles.
- thrall The terror of the house-women and the thrall, the fearful love of Gunnar's mother Rannveig, and the caution of Kolskegg his brother, who "sailed long ago and far away from us" in obedience to the doom or sentence of the Thing-all these bring out sharply the quite reckless daring of Gunnar himself, who braves the decree.
- thriftily To the man who in face of the facts of history and of to-day believes that all we have of civilisation we owe to the Teutonic or to the Nordic type of man, and that nothing good can ever come out of coloured Nazareths, the possibility of the whites in South Africa becoming browned by the selective agency of tropical light or by an infusion of African blood, no doubt, seems an evil to be prevented at any cost, but those who, like myself, have seen coloured women working in their homes as thriftily and self-sacrificingly as the best of our own women, and coloured men labouring steadily against heavy odds to improve their condition, have become convinced that the coloured people of South Africa suffer under no inherent disabilities when compared with the whites, and for this reason we cannot join in the general wail over a predicted evil which we regard as exaggerated in itself and not, moreover, likely to happen.