What is the correct spelling for THROID?
This word (Throid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THROID
- choroid If the iris is thin, and the rays of light pass through its substance, they are immediately absorbed by the uvea, and, if that layer be insufficient, they are taken up by the black pigment of the choroid coat.
- shroud Then round him cast the shadowy shroud, And tied his steed behind the cloud; – Culprit Fay, The by Joseph Rodman Drake
- thread Closing the shutters and cutting the thread Shackled and fettered I know who you are Bleeding the heart and the mind as the rivers run red Somebody said, "Here is Hell – Further Away by iq
- throat I have heard you sing, my dear, and I know the singer's face and the singer's throat and eye.
- torrid The midshipman glanced sharply at the heavy, saddened countenances of the men, and read there a reflection of his own thoughts, that they were far-away on the wide ocean in an open boat without food or water, exhausted by a long night's rowing, and in an hour the torrid sun would be beating down upon their heads.
58 words made from the letters THROID
5 letter words made from THROID:dhoti, dirth, driot, drohi, horti, ohrid, third, thord, thori, tohir.
4 letter words made from THROID:dior, dirt, dith, dohr, dorh, hito, hodr, hord, hoti, itoh, orti, rdio, rido, riho, riht, riot, roth, thio, thoi, thor, thro, tido, tihr, tiro, todi, tohr, tord, trio.
3 letter words made from THROID:dit, doh, dot, hod, hot, hrt, ido, iod, rho, rid, rio, rit, rod, rot, thd, tho, tod, tor, trh, tri.