What is the correct spelling for THRUDAY?
This word (Thruday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THRUDAY
- thread But he lost eighty-seven and a half cents of his first dollar and a half because he bought some needles and thread and buttons to sell, which people didn't want. I'm not even handy with a needle or thread But you'll never go hungry and I'll make your bed – I'll Make Your Bed by Dolly Parton
- thready Hour after hour she kept at her work, sweeping round the long bends where the river was hollowing out one bank and building new shore on the opposite one, so as gradually to shift its channel; by clipper-shaped islands, sharp at the bows looking up stream, sharp too at the stern, looking down,-their shape solving the navigator's problem of least resistance, as a certain young artist had pointed out; by slumbering villages; by outlying farm-houses; between cornfields where the young plants were springing up in little thready fountains; in the midst of stumps where the forest had just been felled; through patches, where the fire of the last great autumnal drought had turned all the green beauty of the woods into brown desolation; and again amidst broad expanses of open meadow stretching as far as the eye could reach in the uncertain light.
- threat Throughout the whole repeal movement, when millions of people obeyed implicitly one leader, ready to do his will at any moment, there was never a single breach of the peace, never an attempt at outrage, never a threat of retaliation. Well she is such a threat But don't ever forget – The One I'm Waiting For by relient k
- throat He took one hand from Hade's throat and pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. Their golden windy hair afloat, Love-music warbling in their throat, – The Convent Threshold by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- throaty I could hear Dinky-Dunk's voice outside, a little hoarse and throaty .
- thruway Kennedy Bridge or the Trans-Manhattan Expressway (extension of the Cross Bronx Expressway westward) and the Henry Hudson Parkway, and New England via the New England Thruway (I-95) and the Hutchinson River Parkway.
- thursday Every other Sunday, and Thursday afternoon. It's only Thursday You feel a shaking on the ground A billion candles burn around Is it your birthday? – Six Days by dj shadow
- Trudy Aunt Trudy approached the door with reproving dignity.