What is the correct spelling for THRUG?
This word (Thrug) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THRUG
- drug Again, though I half poisoned myself with my drug , I passed a sleepless night. Can't get out of the hole i dug Took a double dose of a deadly drug – Two Sisters by Fiction Plane
- rug The rug was settled.
- shrug His sister gave a shrug .
- thong The ice, suspended by a thong directly above the bowl and a little on one side of the flame, began at once to drip water into the bowl.
- three Two or three chairs and a table were in it.
- throb And the colonel put up his whip, never dreaming of the effect that name had produced on Hugh, whose heart gave one great throb of hope, and then grew heavy and sad as he thought how impossible it was that the Alice Johnson the colonel knew could be the Golden Haired.
- Threw Instead of that, he threw it down, with a sullen look, and sat still.