What is the correct spelling for THRUTH?
This word (Thruth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THRUTH
- ruth Ruth looked up and met his eyes.
- thoth In Egypt the invention of the alphabet is by some ascribed to Syphoas, nearly two thousand years before the Christian era, but more commonly to Athotes, Thoth , or Toth, a deity always figured with the head of the ibis, and very familiar in Egyptian antiquities.
- thrash "Oh, but if he comes here agin," he continued, grinding his teeth and doubling his fist, "I'll thrash him for it.
- thresh He then descended the ladder, and got a flail, and began to thresh them out.
- through Do not the breezes go through them?
- thrum Softly, and then more boldly, I began to thrum the air of the Hungarian waltz which they had played that night at the Duchess of Carmonaâ€™s, while I told Monica I loved her.
- thrush A single brown thrush was leading the chorus on the 29th.
- troth And though I here plight my troth at the altar to Robin, in the presence of this holy priest and pious clerk, yet....
- truth For telling the truth .