What is the correct spelling for THUMD?
This word (Thumd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THUMD
- humid The day was cloudy, but it was very, very hot and humid nonetheless.
- theme She recurred again and again to the old theme, only to say to herself a hundred times, "Jamie is safe."
- third During the first two years I paid my rent, but in the third year we had either to take his lease or go and I knew that I was not able to do it.
- thud The thud-thud-thud of the motor died away, and became inaudible.
- thumb "I am sorry I was not at the station to meet you; but it is so seldom that anyone comes that I hope you will not mention it to him," pointing his thumb upward, evidently referring to the proprietor sleeping above.
- thumbed Purely secular literature in the shape of Novelle was no doubt plentiful, despite the influence of Savonarola, but most of it has perished, thumbed to pieces by too eager readers.
- thump The two slumberers are given a thump, and their eyes open to the stone-like pemmican.
- thyme Fry brown in butter, with a tablespoonful of sugar, then add a quart of water, a sprig of thyme, two bay-leaves, four cloves, and two cans of shrimps.
- tumid To give relief to subjects prosaic as these without seeming unseasonably tumid is extremely difficult.
- Them But who will tell them what to do?
- Thumped My heart thumped painfully.
- Thad It's certainly a whole lot sharper than it was early this morning, Thad.
- they'd They'd never listen seriously to me."