What is the correct spelling for THUME?
This word (Thume) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THUME
- hume Besides this, instead of the bold marked countenance that I expected, he has fat cheeks and rather a turn-up nose, which, to bring in another historian, made the shape of his face resemble the portraits of Hume.
- theme After our Scripture lesson a portion of time was devoted to geography, particularly Bible geography; then he would talk to them of places where he had travelled: his descriptions of the Ionian Islands, the people and the schools he had visited there, used to be a favorite theme, and very interesting.
- thule Crease but the very Ultima Thule of fringe or flounce, and it hurts her as much as pinching her.
- thumb "He's nearly bit my thumb through," went on Mr. Spokesly, walking over to the wash-bowl.
- thump He was just getting ready to go look for Peter's tracks when he heard that thump, thump again.
- thyme On this particular afternoon, for example, she was walking all the way to Brighton from Newhaven, having already walked to the latter place in the morning; and as her light and free step carried her over the close, warm, thyme-scented turf, she was smiling to herself-at some incident, no doubt, that her memory had recalled.
- Them She was thinking about them again.