What is the correct spelling for THUNBS?
This word (Thunbs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THUNBS
- thanks "Thanks very much," he said.
- things Here are the things.
- thinks "The only thing I care for is what my husband thinks.
- throbs Ester's heart was giving heavy throbs of pain, and her conscience was whispering loudly, "untrue," "untrue;" but she had made no answer, when Ralph came with brisk step toward where they sat.
- thongs The case consisted of a cradle of interlaced branches of white willow, about six feet long, three feet broad, and three feet high, with a flooring of buffalo thongs arranged as a net-work.
- thumbs Rather turn your thumbs against them, and watch him.
- thanes The prince he called his thanes and the shielded warriors best, And the folk-leaders came to the mighty, all fain for the doing his best.
57 words made from the letters THUNBS
5 letter words made from THUNBS:bhuts, bsthn, bunts, hunts, shunt, stuhn, tunbs.
3 letter words made from THUNBS:bns, bsh, bun, bus, but, hub, hun, hus, hut, nsu, nth, nub, nut, sth, sub, sun, thb, tsh, tub, tun, unh, uns.
4 letter words made from THUNBS:buhn, buns, bunt, bush, bust, buts, hsun, htun, hubs, hunt, husn, huts, nhut, nubs, nuts, shun, shut, snub, stub, stuh, stun, subh, thun, thus, tubs, tunb, tush, ubnt.