What is the correct spelling for THURDAY?
This word (Thurday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THURDAY
- hardy The others were more hardy-looking men, though pale and worn.
- tardy The tardy day still lies in heavy sleep .
- thirdly Thirdly, he was bound to conduct the executive administration according to the laws of the land, and, if he broke those laws, his advisers and his agents were responsible.
- thirty You're no longer a young man, and you've been thirty years in this office.
- thread That worm-like thread of voice came up to him still from sexton-depths: it sounded a larger forgiveness without the word.
- thuds But the rattle inside Sampson's room was mingling with little dull thuds of falling dirt.