What is the correct spelling for THUSTING?
This word (Thusting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THUSTING
- austin Mr. Jessup picked up his hat, and Austin held the door open for him to pass out, leaving Sylvia standing, an erect, scornful little black figure, with very red cheeks, her angry eyes growing rapidly soft as she looked straight past the minister at Austin .
- basting The direction and increase of the wind had made it necessary to keep the vessel still further to sea on their return than in going, that they might clear without risk the windy, sousing, thwacking, basting , scourging Jack Ketch of a corner called Old-Harry Point, which lay about halfway along their track, and stood, with its detached posts and stumps of white rock, like a skeleton's lower jaw, grinning at British navigation.
- bursting It was with difficulty that I restrained from bursting into a shout of joy.
- casting Hans Eitelfritz had heard of her skill and when, as he was leaving, she approached and offered to question the cards for him, he would not allow Ulrich to prevent him from casting a glance into the future.
- costing It's costing t'other side more, sir,' said the casualty grimly, and then shut lips and teeth tight on the agony that followed.
- fasting Up, and all day in some little gruntings of pain, as I used to have from winde, arising I think from my fasting so long, and want of exercise, and I think going so hot in clothes, the weather being hot, and the same clothes I wore all winter.
- Dusting I proceeded straight to the bar, where I discovered my acquaintance of the previous evening, in curl papers, assiduously dusting shelves and counter.
- Hasting Then the countryman brought whatever he could save, and the women and children their movable chattels, hasting to some distant place of concealment.
- Hoisting It was hoisted on board by the blocks, the captain and mates cutting, and the men at the windlass hoisting, and the carcass slowly turning round until we got an unbroken piece of blubber, reaching from the water to nearly as high as the mainyard-arm.
- Lusting The real man was an arrogant autocrat, lusting for power and wealth.
- Dustin EXTRACT OF A LETTER FROM MR. W. DUSTIN, a member of the Methodist Episcopal Church, and, when the letter was written, 1835, a student of Marietta College, Ohio.
- besting Sometimes his merry look changes to a half-pathetic look, and he goes away to his "doss house," realising that after all his "besting" he might have done better.
- busting He 'lows to have some races-pony races and broncho busting .
170 words made from the letters THUSTING
4 letter words made from THUSTING:gihn, gish, gist, gius, gnus, gthu, guhn, gunt, gush, gust, guth, guti, guts, hing, hint, hisn, hits, hsun, htun, hugi, hugs, huit, hung, huni, hunt, husi, husn, huts, ings, inhg, insh, inst, inus, nhut, nigh, nith, nits, nsui, nuit, nuts, shin, shit, shiu, shui, shun, shut, sigh, sign, sing, snit, snug, stih, stuh, stun, sugh, sugi, suin, suit, sung, thin, thit, thug, thun, thus, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh, tint, tits, tnts, tsui, tugh, tugs, tuin, tuis, tung, tuni, tush, tuti, ughi, ugni, unit, unti, ushi.
3 letter words made from THUSTING:gin, gnu, gui, gun, gut, hin, hug, hun, hus, hut, inh, ngu, nig, nit, nsu, nth, nut, sin, sit, sth, sun, tin, tit, tiu, tnt, tsh, tug, tun, unh, uni, uns.
5 letter words made from THUSTING:ginsu, gunst, gushi, gusin, gutin, hings, hints, hiung, hsing, hsung, hugin, hunts, husin, hutin, ishun, ngsit, nighs, night, ntust, nuits, shigu, shing, shung, shunt, shutt, sight, singu, sithu, sting, stint, stuhn, stung, stunt, sutin, thigs, thing, thins, thint, thugs, thuin, thung, tight, tings, tints, tinus, titus, tsing, tsung, tungs, tunis, tutin, units, using.