What is the correct spelling for THWAT?
This word (Thwat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THWAT
- athwart They were almost abreast of the tree when a dark-plumaged bird, frightened from its roost, fluttered out of the upper branches and flew with a whir of wings right athwart the road.
- swat She has downed him several times, but I reckon he'll swat 'er good an' heavy to-night."
- thawed Of this meat and blubber, which was served raw, partially thawed, cooked and also frozen, the natives partook during most of their waking hours.
- theta In these chapters additional questions should be given, and the pupil should be particularly encouraged to make new problems of his own, and to solve theta.
- threat "We're not a threat to anybody.
- throat "Remember we could just as easily have cut your throat as let you live, and thank the saints that it is not our interest to do so.
- thwack With a tremendous thwack I knocked Morgan's club flying over the snow, and, as we grappled, Bates yelled from the house.
- thwart "I will not thwart them, you may trust me for that," answered Miles.
- twit Do you know, Tishy dear, I was just going to twit you with the negro and his spots.
- wheat He could talk about wheat, and he did like to.
- That That is something to know.
- What 5963. What was it?
- Thad "Perhaps I could guess what that is," said Thad quickly.
- thwarts "That's it," as he saw Mr. Spiteri step from the ladder and topple against the thwarts.