What is the correct spelling for THYORID?
This word (Thyorid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THYORID
- chloride It is composed of one part of well washed chloride of silver, five parts of cream of tartar, and four parts of table salt.
- choroid The reader who will take the trouble to refer to the account of the imperfectly-developed processus falciformis of the Elasmobranch eye in the treatise On Comparative Embryology, by one of us, will not fail to recognize that the folds of the retina at the sides of the choroid slit, and the mesoblastic process passing through this slit, are strikingly similar in Lepidosteus and Elasmobranchii; and that, if we are justified in holding them to be an imperfectly-developed processus falciformis in the one case, we are equally so in the other.
- florid It pleased her more than ever to think that papa was handsome and, though as high aloft as mamma and almost, in his specially florid evening-dress, as splendid, of a beauty somehow less belligerent, less terrible.
- horrid It's horrid travelling alone, don't you think so?"
- hybrid The hybrid of the Galloway cow and buffalo proved a great success.
- torrid To use even the slightest exertion in such torrid heat was almost impossible.
96 words made from the letters THYORID
5 letter words made from THYORID:dhoti, dirth, dirty, dorty, driot, drohi, hoity, horti, hydri, hydro, hyoid, hyori, ohrid, third, thiry, thord, thori, thyro, tohir, yirth.
4 letter words made from THYORID:dior, dirt, dith, dohr, dorh, dory, dyth, hidy, hito, hiyo, hodr, hord, hory, hoti, hrdy, hydr, irhy, itoh, oiyd, orti, oyid, rdio, rhyd, rido, riho, riht, riot, riyo, roth, royd, thio, thoi, thor, thro, tido, tidy, tihr, tiro, todi, tody, tohr, tord, tory, toyi, trio, troy, tyro, yird, yodh, yohr.
3 letter words made from THYORID:dit, doh, dot, dry, hod, hot, hoy, hrt, hyo, ido, iod, rho, rid, rio, rit, rod, rot, thd, tho, tod, tor, toy, trh, tri, try, tyr.