What is the correct spelling for TIBIT?
This word (Tibit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIBIT
- bit 6443. Has he a bit of land?
- debit 3076. I see that each line in the account contains both debit and credit entries?
- tibet Both, however, bear directly upon the great elevation of the snow-line in Tibet .
- tibia A few months ago I had a case of delayed union in a fracture of the tibia , at the hospital, and spent more time in waiting for nature, unassisted, to accomplish a cure, than I should ever spend again.
- tidbit The little gray creature placidly nibbled a tidbit in a corner.
- Tibiae Their first shot went through both his legs, fracturing both tibiae, and he fell down, of course absolutely incapable of standing, just behind the armoured car.
- Tobit Esdras first and second succeed the Chronicles; Tobit and Judith are between Nehemiah and Esther; the Wisdom of Solomon and Sirach follow Canticles; Baruch succeeds Jeremiah; Daniel is followed by Susanna and other productions of the same class; and the whole closes with the three books of Maccabees.
- streetside The two four-story structures were erected adjacent to each other, with only a small service yard separating them; the streetside portions of the buildings have room for five businesses, while the upper floors are divided into seventeen apartments.
- breath-taking It was as though he had been blind and was able to see only now. Breath-taking vistas blossomed before his awakened eyes.