What is the correct spelling for TICE?
This word (Tice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TICE
- dice Butter a baking-dish and put in a layer of the dice seasoning with grated onion and lemon-juice.
- ice The ice gathered about us and built us in.
- nice And it would be nice just to see him again!
- rice No. 12. Rice , per lb.
- tic "'Arf a tic ," ses the cabman, "'arf a tic ; there's five shillings for waiting, fust."
- tick When the signal to draw up was given, she felt as if each passing clock-tick were a year.
- tide There is also a much longer kind of tide in business, which usually takes somewhere about ten years to rise and fall.
- tie We can tie up fifty beasts in five hours in this way.
- tile It was built about 1735, as it had tile of that date in the walls.
- time I got no time .
- tine "I can understand some of 'em, Mr. Martine.
- tire You don't want to tire yourself, Miss Lee," Buck Lane called, with a grin.
- trice Then he closed the door with a crash and mounted; the carriage bounded forward again, and in a trice was travelling onward as rapidly as before.
- twice Still, I was mighty near it once or twice .
- vice And weakness is ever the mark of vice .
- Lice I've got some reason to be proud; your uncle is on the po-lice force o' New York city; you can take up the newspaper most any day an' see his name printed right out-James McGrill, and I can't have my childern fetched up common, like some folks.
- Mice "If you've run from a man-of-war, you'll have to lie snug as mice in their holes till she sails, or there's three dozen at least for each of you, if they don't run you up at the yard-arm, as they did at Portsmouth the other day to a poor boy, just because he wanted to go home to his wife and family," said the man.
- Tics Specific symptoms included tics, grimacing, movement disorders, difficulty swallowing, poor coordination, hyporeflexia, chorea, and seizures.