What is the correct spelling for TICHETS?
This word (Tichets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TICHETS
- Ditches All the grandeur of the Norman castle is lost; though the width of its ditches, and the thickness of its walls, still testify its ancient strength.
- Tidies The floors were covered with filling, and then rugs and then skins; the easy-chairs all had tidies, Armenian and Turkish and Persian; the lounges and sofas had embroidered cushions hidden under tidies.
- Diets The various states of which the Netherlands were composed were as much opposed as the central government at Brussels to any recognition of the claims of the empire; and both Margaret of Austria and Mary of Hungary ventured to refuse to send representatives to the imperial diets, even when requested to do so by the emperor.
- touches In the sitting-room Ethel was putting the last touches to the invalid's comfort for the night, moving about busily.
- teachers I am not asking whether you believe that He was inspired in the sense that the great moral teachers are inspired-nobody has any difficulty about that.
- tickets P. P. S. I return the remaining tickets to the opera.
- torches "We have pine torches," said the officer.
- hatchets "But we must be prepared, and show them that five well-handled rifles can cope with all the arrows and hatchets among them.
- chats What cosy chats there had been round the fireside in winter!