What is the correct spelling for TICKIN?
This word (Tickin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TICKIN
- kicking I was going to sack him for kicking his father.
- licking The cat put down the paw he had been licking and regarded her calmly out of round, yellow eyes.
- picking I've been so tied down all day picking berries, I'm just crazy for a run."
- sticking They had craft enough to keep the sun, which was now low, at their backs, and taking advantage of this position sent in a shower of spears, without any of the party-not even the black-boys -being aware of it, until they saw them sticking in the ground about them.
- tocsin Here in this insignificant frontier town we wait the sounding of the tocsin.