What is the correct spelling for TIDYS?
This word (Tidys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIDYS
- tide Loud runs the roaring tide; The seas are wild and wide; – Man Sails The Deep Awhile by Robert Louis Stevenson
- tipsy "You think me tipsy , my sweet girl; but if I am, trust me it's no more than just to give me courage to teach you your duty.
- titus Cominius, to avoid this inconvenience, divided his army, marching himself with one body to encounter the Volscians on their approach from without, and leaving Titus Lartius, one of the bravest Romans of his time, to command the other and continue the siege.
- ties The ties were to be used in the railroad through the tunnel.
- Tidies The enameled iron furniture seemed to be made to order without cracks, and there were no tidies or fancy work about.