What is the correct spelling for TIEIVENING?
This word (Tieivening) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIEIVENING
- deafening Screams of applause, perfectly deafening , rent the air.
- defining But though the authority of Aristotle might be claimed for this, it is better to confine the name in strictness to the main process of defining a class.
- evening You think all that would be in the London papers this evening ?
- leavening For example, one cup of flour, one egg, and one cup of buttermilk requires only ½ teaspoon of baking powder—the remaining leavening is caused by buttermilk acids reacting with ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
- ravening The corpse had vanished, not interred in earth, But strewn with dust, as if by one who sought To avert the curse that haunts the unburied dead: Of hound or ravening jackal, not a sign.
- stiffening Then, still looking down, he drew his foot back as though to kick the stiffening clay.
- Deigning You could not expect these persons, aristocrats at heart, and many of them true patriots, bearing names distinguished throughout Roman history, to acquiesce in the spectacle of one who was no better than they, as he passed up to his huge palace on the Palatine Hill, escorted by his guards, or as he entered the Senate-House to give what were practically his orders, perhaps scarcely deigning to recognise men whose families had been illustrious while his was obscure.
- Divining As she rushed forward, divining old Louis' purpose, the fiery cross descended, and a voice cried: "'Show me a sign from Heaven, tailor-man!
132 words made from the letters TIEIVENING
3 letter words made from TIEIVENING:eeg, ene, ent, eve, gee, gen, get, gin, ige, iii, inn, nee, net, nig, nit, nne, tee, teg, ten, tie, tin, vet, vie, vii.
4 letter words made from TIEIVENING:egen, egin, eien, eini, engi, even, evit, gene, gent, gien, giti, give, iiie, iing, iive, inge, ingi, inti, iten, nein, ngee, nget, nige, nine, ning, nitv, nive, teen, tevi, tine, ting, tive, tvgn, veen, vein, veng, veni, venn, vent, vien, viii, vine, ving.
5 letter words made from TIEIVENING:eigen, einen, einie, einin, ennie, enten, entin, etive, event, genet, genin, gente, getin, gieen, gitin, givee, given, givin, igene, igive, iinet, ingen, inite, innie, innit, invig, ivete, neeti, negev, negin, neige, neive, netiv, ngiti, niete, nieve, ningi, ninti, niten, nivet, ntini, teign, tenge, tengi, tiein, tiene, tieng, tinge, vegie, venet, vengi, venit, vente, venti, viene, vieng, vieni, vient, vigen, vigne, viiie, vinet, vinge, vingt, vinne.