What is the correct spelling for TIEL?
This word (Tiel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TIEL
- riel See also Riel Rebellion.
- tie Tie both my hands and both my feet.
- tied His hands were tied in front of him, not so securely, he imagined, that he could not work them free.
- tier In the next tier there was alternate freezing and thawing.
- tile The town, nearly a mile from the station, consists chiefly of the houses of the workmen employed in the surrounding coalpits, foundries, and large artistic brick and tile works.
- till Wait till next time.
- ties He was single, had no ties, wanted none.
- Til "Naebody has a richt to say til anither 'Whaur got ye that?
- Kiel It has been reserved for a modern autocrat to dream such a nightmare, driven to it perhaps by the tales of a white-whiskered Scheherazade, the Lord of the Kiel Canal; and being an autocrat he has made the nightmare a reality for the world.
- Tel Charles Martel had just saved Europe from the Saracens.