What is the correct spelling for TIELD?
This word (Tield) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIELD
- field The glebe beyond was brown; so was the field beyond that. 'Cause the players tried to take the field The marching band refused to yield – American Pie by Don McLean
- tailed A cavalcade of mules tailed away in the distance in single file along the faint track to the sea; the packed white city lay to the right, but no voices reached us; here cart-wheels, railway-trains, threshing-machines, and busy farm life were not.
- ted Ted Pringle was there.
- tied My hands are tied .
- Dialed For example, individual extensions at Universität des Saarlandes can be dialed directly from outside via their four-digit internal extension +49-681-302-xxxx, whereas the universitys official main number is +49-681-302-0 (49 is the country code for Germany, 681 is the area code for Saarbrücken, 302 the prefix for the university).
- Til We never make a new word til we have made a new thing or a new thought, Sir!
- Tel The religious teaching at Tel el-Amarna presents no difference in the main from that which prevailed in other parts of Egypt.