What is the correct spelling for TIEM?
This word (Tiem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIEM
- item When you buy a single item , such as a desk or a chair or a waste basket, do not lose a lot of valuable time trying to save too much on those articles.
- teem Could we obtain a closer view of some of the celestial bodies, we should probably find that they, too, teem with life, but with life specially adapted to the environment-life in forms strange and weird; life far stranger to us than Columbus found it to be in the New World when he first landed there.
- tie It is considered the correct thing for a man to tie his own tie instead of buying them ready made.
- tied Meta's manuscript, carefully tied up, was lying on the little table near.
- tier Footsore, but undaunted, he pushed on to join the army, which he heard was retreating southward along the western tier of counties of the state.
- time 358. You say you did not ask for money at that time : did you not want it?
- ties It ties his hands."
- Them He can tell you all about them.
- Tim He made a half threatening movement with his staff, but old Tim slid off his perch good-naturedly and sought the ground instead, no more chairs being available.
- DIEM "'The charges for such services,'" Philo Gubb read, pointing to the paragraph with his long forefinger, "'should be not less than ten dollars per diem.
- crustless Rub well together and spread on thin slices of crustless white or graham bread.