What is the correct spelling for TIER?
This word (Tier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIER
- bier She was lifted from the bier , and borne from the church.
- pier Party over the pier -end!
- tiber "When I am of age," Marcello used to say, "I shall buy a beautiful little palace near the Tiber , and you shall live in it."
- tie A black tie should always be worn, and never, under any circumstances, a white one.
- tied They led him a couple of hundred yards from the trail and tied him hand and foot.
- tier When I saw those thousands of people filling this great Auditorium, row on row and tier on tier , until the heads of those standing in the topmost row touched the very roof, I thought to myself that the activities of him who was in office are being only continued since he left the office which he filled to our entire satisfaction.
- tiger As an illustration,-a tiger is hungry, a man is hungry; the tiger sees a lamb-the man sees a loaf of bread in the baker's window; both, left to the impulse of instinct, would go directly to the object desired by each; the man, although cruelly hungry, as he approaches the object of his desires, says to himself, "This bread does not belong to me; it is the property of another, and I have no right to take it without his consent."
- tiler So much for that fool Tiler .
- timer "It's in the timer ," voluntered another.
- tire At length he seems to tire of his thoughts, for he gets up and walks the floor, pausing occasionally to look curiously at the pictures on the walls, or at the carpet, or at the furniture.
- trier In the second case, Trier , we may conjecture a similar official origin.
- ties At that dreadful time, when all others were flying for their lives, forgetful of parents, children, and all the nearest ties of kindred, he rushed among the falling ruins, braving a horrid death to rescue me!
- tiers Floor beds alone may be made by using the boards to support one side, while the wall forms the support on the other side as in the arrangement of beds on the side tiers in the mushroom houses; or tiers of beds may be arranged in the same way, one bed on the bottom, and one or two beds above.