What is the correct spelling for TIFANY?
This word (Tifany) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIFANY
- diana And now but a short time remained ere the Diana would loose her moorings and be under way.
- divan There was but a moment in which to throw my coat and cap under the divan , slap the dust from my clothes and seat myself at the great table, where the candles blazed tranquilly.
- fan "Nonsense, Fan ," said Julia.
- fanny Where did you meet Fanny ?
- taffy Taffy looked up at his father's face, wondering.
- tawny His figure was tall and stately, Like a boy's his eye appeared; His hair was yellow as hay, But threads of a silvery gray Gleamed in his tawny beard.
- titian At the time when Titian began to adopt the manner of Giorgione, being then not more than eighteen, he took the portrait," etc.
- Diane The secret hatred which Catherine bore to Diane was revealed in many ways, to which historians, preoccupied by political interests, have paid no attention.
51 words made from the letters TIFANY
3 letter words made from TIFANY:aft, ain, ani, ant, any, fan, fat, fin, fit, nay, nit, tai, tan, tay, tia, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from TIFANY:aiyn, anti, ayin, ayni, fain, fati, faty, fiat, inya, iyan, naif, naty, nayi, niya, ntfa, nyai, tany, tayi, tian, tiny, tiya, tyin, yani, yant.
5 letter words made from TIFANY:faint, fanti, finta, fitna, ifany, nayif, nifty, nitya, yanti, yifan.