What is the correct spelling for TIG?
This word (Tig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIG
- big Zoe-my big job's done."
- dig "We can dig better dams.
- fig I shall call them "Fig.
- gig An hour more wore itself slowly out; and nothing had passed Arnold on the cross-roads but a few stray foot-passengers, a heavy wagon, and a gig with an old woman in it.
- jig O, your only jig -maker.
- pig She leaned back in her chair and laffed; you could 'a' heard her this far if you'd 'a' been here an' the pig was asleep.
- rig "Go to your room, girl, and take off that rig .
- tag And I knew he was coming to Brimfield because there was a tag on the handle.
- ti In the middle of it she said to David, "'Ri tum ti tum-' can you get through this without me?