What is the correct spelling for TIH?
This word (Tih) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIH
- th "And yet I hear," said Mrs. Tremaine, a woman Fort Worth loved and looked up to as th e -th did to Mrs. Stannard, "that for a long time past th ey have called him Sir Galahad instead of Galbraith."
- ti Then Doug he-he puts his gun agin' a gum tree and g-grabs Rita about the wa-waist, hugging her up to him ti -tight-like.
- tia Tia Luz had lit the lamp in the sala, and the light streamed across the patio where the night moths fluttered about the white oleanders.
- tic Examples of TIC associations are the International Federation of Inspection Agencies (IFIA) which represents roughly 60 of the world’s leading TIC companies and the International Confederation of Inspection and Certification Organisations (CEOC) representing 30 independent TIC organisations in Europe.
- tie Did you tie the doll on the boat, too, Russ?
- tin The bark should be covered with water, and boiled thoroughly in brass or tin .
- tip Tip went home to Kitty.
- Til "What's the reason we can't tie the corn husks together at the tip ends, and keep on tying 'til we get enough to go around the room, and then hang up the long string of ears and husks just above the pictures?" queried Belinda Babson.
- NIH Current members include Autism Speaks, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Simons Foundation, Prometheus Research, and the NIH .
- Tim Tim faced the woods once more.