What is the correct spelling for TIICK?
This word (Tiick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TIICK
- deck "Come along then," answered the captain, and he led the way along the deck.
- dick I don't think anyone was ever in such a dreadful position in the world before, Dick!
- dirk This sailing-master was a half-breed named Dirk Peters, and was the person whom Captain Len Guy had gone to look for in Illinois!
- dock We'll all be at the dock to see you go this afternoon.
- duck He's such a little duck, I hope that cat won't get him!"
- hick I'm taking no chances that some hick will do it while I'm away.
- kick "Little inclined to kick over the traces tonight, aren't you, Ted?
- lick Did she think that any of the women in whose society they had been that evening were worthy to lick her shoes?
- nick Once old Nick got the boy here he did his best to use him, too, but from what I can learn Lans spunked up at the end and showed himself more of a man than we might have expected.
- pick Pick up that fellow, and away with you; for I see he's more frightened than hurt."
- rick Rick hadn't known about that.
- sick Thought you were sick in bed!"
- stick They don't all stick to it, though-not they.
- tack I'm on the right tack and no mistake.
- Ticks And the clock ticks back, "Wait, wait," or "Now, now."