What is the correct spelling for TIKCKET?
This word (Tikcket) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIKCKET
- jacket If I found you out there in the woods cold and hungry, and hiding from soldiers who were trying to make a prisoner of you, I would feed and warm you; and I wouldn't care whether you had a gray jacket or a blue coat on.
- tact I desired Bendel to be sent for, who seemed to possess some tact and ability.
- ticket I wonder why he wouldn't buy a ticket ?
- tracked He is again tracked by the police, and caught, notwithstanding Pip's efforts to get him off, and dies in prison.
- tucked They could not bear Luna's absence, they wanted to hear him, to consult him, and even the shoemaker when his work was not urgent would leave his bench and, smelling of paste, with his apron tucked into his belt and his head rolled up in striped handkerchiefs, would come and sit by Sagrario's machine.
- Tacked Then I tacked, and stood in, hoping to have the wind off from the land in the night.
- Ticked The clock ticked solemnly, as if it were a judge giving the laws of time, and felt itself to be the only thing that did not waste it.
- Ticketed At the rear of the window all kinds of gardening tools were arranged-each one price-ticketed, of course.
- Tickled Wife an' me, we find it ez much ez we can do, sometimes, to hold in; we feel so tickled over their cunnin' little ways together.
- Tricked He has tricked his brother.