What is the correct spelling for TIL?
This word (Til) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIL
- ail The houses were ail underground, each with a rounded hillock of earth beside its front door; and the size of these hillocks was an indication of the size of the houses beneath, for they were all formed by the earth brought to the surface in the process of excavating the rooms and passages.
- il Down here in the summer it is pretty hot I take it, but in April it will be all right."
- mil You got to take it slow, Mil .
- nil The sepulchral monuments, aside from the sarcophagus of Jovinus, are to-day practically nil , having been swept away during the terrors of the Revolution.
- oil "With this one," he said, pointing to the eye he had rubbed with the oil .
- tail But, as I say, I could never make head nor tail of it....
- ti "'I believe that both she and Marti have told a perfectly straightforward story and the autopsy is proof of it.
- tia Tia Juana with its flat-roofed adobes lay ahead of him now, its lights twinkling like fallen stars.
- tic We also went to the theatre, where the company performed Les Vivacites du Capitaine Tic .
- tie If you hain't got much to do, I think you'd better make a hitchin'-post of yerself, and not tie 'im."
- tile I could see the bold outlines of Glenarm House and its red-tile roofs; and the gray tower of the little chapel beyond the wall rose above the wood with a placid dignity.
- till I never knew what home was-till now.
- tilt He put his hand under her chin and gave her head a backward tilt , but she kept her eyes almost shut, and saw only the scarlet border of his military coat.
- tin "You will like that, Nance," Martin replied.
- tip If not, tip us a card.
- tl After the Turkish control was reestablished, the citizens of Sivrihisar decided to buy a new airplane to show their gratitude to the army and after a fund drive they collected TL 4,000.
- toil All Bell thought of was that 'he' was at the end of her toil . Should be to wet the dusty soil With the hot tears and sweat of toil,-- – To a Child by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Til That al this ground on which we ben ryding, Til that we come to Caunterbury toun, He coude al clene turne it up-so-doun, And pave it al of silver and of gold. Tell me a story--Will ya, Will ya A real good story, I won't leave til ya – A Skeleton In The Closet by anthrax
- Gil And the abbot baptized him in the name of the Holy Trinity, and gave him to name Diego Gil .
- Tim I'll send Tim for the doctor at once."
- Tel "My dear," he says to his wife, "I shall do my lit-tel step.
1 words made from the letters TIL
3 letter words made from TIL:lit.