What is the correct spelling for TILR?
This word (Tilr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TILR
- tier Providence had given him more than he had ever dared to hope; not John Haygarth's thousands; not a life of luxurious idleness, and dinner-giving, and Derby days, and boxes on the grand tier, and carriage-horses at five hundred guineas a pair; not a palace in Belgravia, and a shooting-box in the Highlands, and a villa at Cowes; not these things, in which he would once have perceived the summum bonum; but a fair price for his labour, a dear young wife, a tranquil home. you are the music clear you are the golden tier – King Planet by Fold Zandura
- tile The unruined pillars and strongly cemented stone-work contrasted oddly with the thatch and tile of peasant workmen. I've built this armor so thick I can't smile My hearts still beating, no tears from my eyes, to the broken tile that you left me – Thank You Angel by November Blessing
- tiler Why else had she returned to Culoz by the early train directly she thought she had eluded Tiler?
- till Not till you tell me what's wrong. Got a three cornered plow and an acre to till And a mule that I bought for a ten dollar bill – Mockin' Bird Hill by Jean Shepard
- tilt Off ran the three little girls full tilt down the hill leading to Ravensnest, with Olly puffing and panting after them.
- Til My hert's that sair aboot her, I canna rest a moment till I hae ye awa' upo' the ro'd til her!