What is the correct spelling for TIM?
This word (Tim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIM
- aim I don't aim to keep open house for Mr. Morse."
- dim Lenore again saw his eyes dim .
- rim The sun is about to leap above the rim of the sea.
- tam From a shelf Barrie snatched a tam -o'-shanter, also a dark green in colour.
- ti Bo-bo, whose scent was wonderfully sharpened since morning, soon raked out another pig, and, fairly rending it asunder, thrust the lesser half by main force into the fists of Ho-ti, still shouting out, "Eat, eat, eat the burnt pig, father!
- tia At home he found tia Marta sitting still with shut eyes.
- tic If one listens hard one hears you always-tic-tic, tic -tic."
- tie "Now," he said, "you can protest just as much as you like, but still, as you'll start to-morrow if we have to tie you on to the pack-horse, it's not going to be very much use.
- time And he would be sure to be in time .
- tin And there was tea in a tin there a day or two ago.
- tip It was such a pity he couldn't have a tip given about him who he was.
- tm In mathematics, particularly differential topology, the secondary vector bundle structurerefers to the natural vector bundle structure (TE, p∗, TM) on the total space TE of the tangent bundle of a smooth vector bundle (E, p, M), induced by the push-forwar
- tom Tom shook his head thoughtfully. I don't know much about the world wars or Vietnam I've yet to read about Uncle Tom – I Am by train
- trim My lean baby she's so slim A broomstick's wider but not as trim – Lean Baby by Frank Sinatra
- tum One of the cities he built has been shown by the excavations of Dr. Naville to have been Pa-Tum, the Pithom of the Old Testament.
- Him Nasmyth turned to him.
- I'm I'm not going to tell you."
- Til Hann kemr til konungs atsetu.
- Jim Is Jim comin' round to-night?
- Kim "She is Kim Wright, and she's on the list.
- Tim But Tim was wrong.
1 words made from the letters TIM
3 letter words made from TIM:mit.