What is the correct spelling for TIMEAND?
This word (Timeand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TIMEAND
- amend One of the thistles is the suggestion about the line Was it singing, was it saying, which you wrote so, and which I proposed to amend by an intermediate 'or.
- demand Demand nothing for yourself, beyond simple justice.
- demean He had never doubted that the plum would fall to him. He did not dream that the dudish young man would ever demean himself by manual labor; but Mr. Warmore departed from his usual reticence, to the extent of taking Tom aside and explaining matters.
- Armand Sir Andrew Ffoulkes had left his young wife because of that, and Armand had demanded it as a right to join hands in this noble work.
- blood-thinning Due to a blood-thinning component called coumarin, which could damage the liver if taken in huge amounts, European health agencies have warned against consuming high amounts of cassia.