What is the correct spelling for TIMEFREAM?
This word (Timefream) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIMEFREAM
- defray I will defray all the expenses, and will pay the reward I offered, too.
- dream Yes, all a dream!
- firearm He said severely, "I've tried to teach Rick that one never points a firearm at people.
- tearoom Dublin Bakery Company's tearoom.
- telegram A cable or telegram in plain language was not advisable.
- tempera The information which we possess as to tempera painting in the fourteenth century is derived from the "Trattato" of Cennino Cennini, and this has just been re-translated by the one person in England, who, more than anyone else has practised and understands tempera work.
- timbered An architect might say that there was neither use nor fitness in his timbered turret at the north-east corner, but he himself knows just why it is there.
- timbre And he need not have told her; what she had read in the timbre of his voice she saw written large in his eyes; they were bright with the joy of possession.
- timbrel A group of timbril-girls, singing shrilly the songs of the day, called boldly to him as he passed; and one of them, more free and easy than the rest, danced up to him striking her timbrel, and shouting rather than singing the chorus of the then popular ditty, "What care I for pest or plague?
- Differed Now Hazel's ideas of dress, and those of the rest of the girls in the house, widely differed.
- Miriam Moses and the men are answered by Miriam and the women, bearing timbrels in their hands; for although instrumental music had been sorely misused in Egypt, that was no reason why it should be excluded now.
- Tamara Louisiana Wind" was recorded by Michael LeCompt for his EP Release "Cant Let It Go" on Quarry Records written by Michael Caruso, Dennis Matkosky, Tamara Champlin & Michael LeCompt (Released 2002) "Second Sight" was recorded by Chris Emerson for his Album "Tourist" for Monomoy Records written by Michael Caruso, Blaise Tosti, Stacy Widelitz (Released: 2003) "Corazon Roto" was recorded by Rogelio Martinez for his CD "Amandote Otra Vez" for Fonovisa Records; written by Michael Caruso/Richie Supa/Randy Cantor (Released: 2003) "Pretty Ugly" and "Pretty When She Cries(Blue 22)" recorded by the Band A Perfect Day, were on the album "All Over Everything" released in Canada on Isba Records(a Division of BMG Music) written by Michael Caruso, Tamara Champlin, Janele Woodley and Joseph Hrechka (Released: 2004) "Guns of Love" was recorded by Pam Rose for her Album " Morpheus" on Grace Records written By Caruso/Sharp/Keller (Released: 2004) "Just Like You" and "Why Don't You Leave", 2 Caruso/LeCompt Collaborations were featured on Michael LeCompts "Unplugged" CD (Released 2004) "Im Not Your Lover" was recorded by The Sons of Champlin on their CD "Hip Lil Dreams" for Dig Music; written by Michael Caruso, Tamara Champlin, Dennis Matkosky (Released: 2005) "No Place Left To Fall", title track of Bill Champlins latest solo CD for Dream Makers Music, was written by Michael Caruso, Bill Champlin and Tamara Champlin.
- timbres The most extravagant harmonic effects and the most abominable discords are softened and almost disappear in the wonderful combination of timbres.
- Merriam While Miss Merriam attended to the children he calmed the woman and then turned her over to Mrs. Schuler with instructions to put her to bed in a darkened room and to see that some one stayed with her or just outside her door.