What is the correct spelling for TIMOTY?
This word (Timoty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIMOTY
- amity Habit and the ways of the world require that she should be careful in his interests, and that she should live with him in what amity is possible to them.
- dimity After supper she sewed buttons on Lucy Ellen's frock and little John's blouse and, being a woman and young, she thought of the pale blue dimity she had hoped to wear to the May Meeting, because pale blue was John's favorite color.
- mote But even at the word the king spake arose great turmoil in the mote , for they smote the feud and contention awake, and men thronged forward against each other, and swords were drawn and brandished.
- time It was about time !
- timed Then the news arrived that the troopships were timed to reach Hogg's Bay at one o'clock in the morning.
- timely Hald could not resist a timely shot.
- timid On the contrary, the "right" whale is a timid creature, and never shows fight, except in defence of its young.
- timidity You and your friend look me straight in the eye without the least affectation of timidity , just as though you were boys instead of girls; and at the same time you are delightfully feminine.