What is the correct spelling for TIMT?
This word (Timt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIMT
- tilt All you had to do was to tilt your hat a little further back, to raise your black skirt-the dessous was part of what had been brought away yesterday, and would not have disgraced a Saharet-and then you were off!
- time I want to have a good time .
- tint The lame boy, for instance, had the same delicate tint in his sad, long, questioning gaze.
- Tim Limber Tim looked up.
- ill-health It is an erroneous point of view to maintain that many men have done good intellectual work in spite of physical ill-health , and even in cases where there was present some physical defect.