What is the correct spelling for TIN?
This word (Tin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TIN
- acts age
- bin As he stood with a full basket of ashes poised on the edge of the ash bin, Toombs appeared, with his axe on his shoulder and the beech in his hand.
- din Listen to the din."
- fin Steering in the air was effected by means of a vertical fin placed right aft.
- gin May He keep a firm haud o' us, and guide us in the richt road, and bring us back gin we wander, and tell us a' we need tae know till the gloamin' come.
- in "We're coming in, Lee.
- kin Where we shall be in the spring no one kin tell.
- lin She had read of "the mellow lin-lan-lone of evening bells," but had never heard it.
- min Min hates her like p'isen."
- pin The light from the window fell on her hair and the blue of her dress-a little gold pin at her throat flashed and sparkled; his eye caught it, and was fixed there.
- sin So small the sin had looked then; so great now.
- tan She was wearing the little tan pumps.
- ten It was only ten o'clock.
- thin She grew thin and weak.
- ti But Spain delayed until Marti and his followers struck their blow.
- tia Not even from the lips of Doha Magdalena, his much-loved "Tia," had his own name ever echoed so musically as from those of yonder woman, whom he had just shrunk from meeting as though it were an inevitable misfortune.
- tic The lord of the place is the Tic-balan.
- tie A good one is of pantasote, with double top to tie.
- tin Martin asked as she hesitated.
- tine Tine puts the toast in the oven over night so it will be dry enough for him in the morning-she told me so yesterday.
- ting "No," answered the mother, "mo'-ting is not good to eat; wait until it is cooked."
- tint When I discover anything, if only a new tint in the red sunset, I must publish the fact to all my friends.
- tiny Now it happened one night the Little Tree was so sad and lonely that she could not sing; instead, she wept until her tiny branches shook with sobbing.
- tip You give me a leetle tip?